Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Baby Shower

I cannot believe it's been so long since I updated my blog! When I started out, I wanted this space to be a diary of my life and now that I am pregnant, I am bummed that I have forgotten or better yet "abandoned" this little space of mine. 

Here are some photos from my baby shower, some are from my camera roll and some were sent to me from my guests at the shower. 

I broke the shower etiquette and decided to know about my shower since I wanted to decorate, and loved how everything turned out. I didn't really have a "theme," but just a collection of little things I like. 

"Oh baby!" banner is from Etsy. Paper flag banner made by me. All the yummy goodies were made by people that love me, haha!


The little vintage picture is thrifted. 

The cake was AMAZING! Big thanks to Natasha Bashinsky for making such a delicious cake. The cake itself was "Spartak," and everyone loved it! Cake was decorated by my bestie Anastasiya and myself--thank you dear friend for cutting your sleep short to make everything the way I wanted! xoxo

Cupcakes were made by my friend Alina Strizheus, and let me tell you, the girl can bake! These are not your average cupcakes! Sorry you missed out. Haha. The cute rustic banners are custom made and are from Etsy. 

Fruit tartes were made by me, but assembled by my dear madre. 


My baby's Daddy :) Love this man so much! And am so blessed to meet our mini! He hasn't missed any of our antenatal appointments and has totally agreed to do The Bradley Method! He is such a trooper!! Big Daddy points! Hahaha! 


And my hubby totally broke the rule and was present at my shower. I needed his help and he delivered 110%! 


Chocolate covered stawberries; made by my sister-in-law Natasha.

With my sister-in-law Natalie! Thank you dear for sending me this picture. I loved the simplicity of the decor used at my shower. And the cute bassinet is Pottery Barn; cannot wait to put my darling boy in it. 

Pretty bunch. We go way back with these girls. Like way, way back! 

One more with sissy in it. 

    Gift + Party Favor station. I had guests bring a children's book (in a different corner) to enter a raffle drawing. We also played a few other games.

"Soap, please take one." 


Natural Handmade soaps as party favors. I got these from Etsy: Rogue Valley Soap.


Dress is by June & Hudson in Floral (non-maternity, yay!). Shoes are Zara (last season, or the season before that, haha). My make-up was done by my super talented friend Sophia Prisyazhnyuk, check her out: https://www.styleseat.com/toujoursbellemakeup

Me & bestie. Our boys will be best buds! 
30 weeks & 20 weeks! 

Little ole me again, baby bump, and the famous pregnancy photo. Haha.


As soon as I found out I was pregnant, this sister of mine was the first one I called and she was the most excited for me (other than my hubby who was right next to me). In fact, she pushed me to take a pregnancy test and I did! ;). She was also the first one I called with tears when I felt my first real pregnancy symptom of mild cramping which scared everything out of me (only first time moms will understand) Hahaha! She reassured me all was normal and that there was nothing to worry about. Love you sister! And I look up to you so much!

With some of my sisters in laws & friends. 

I was so blessed by everyone who came to celebrate my baby boy, me, and hubby (well somewhat, haha). Thank you to everyone who cooked, baked, cleaned, showered me with gifts, and drove fur just to be there. Love you all so much and appreciate everything and everyone from the bottom of my heart! 

Xoxo,
Alina 

No comments:

Post a Comment