Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sharing Life One Post at a Time

I have always been the type to write things down on a piece of paper. Growing up, I would write things down in diaries, journals, notebooks, sticky notes, etc. You get the point. So when I "grew up," I continued to buy sticky notes, journals, and note cards to write down anything that needed to be released from my mind onto a piece of paper. And it wasn't until I got married that I gave blogging a thought. But I always pushed that thought away. The idea of posting my thoughts, fears, and every day life on the internet held me back. But being a dreamer and someone who likes to get things done, I couldn't push the idea of blogging away for any longer. It was time. And the time was now. 

I hope that my journey of "blogging" will give me the ability to make many mistakes, share my everyday simple life, marriage, healthy recipes, holistic living, faith, and whatever else life leads me to share.

Welcome.

And lets share life one post at a time.

Admiring autumn through the window. Fall 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment