Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Little Country Girl

I try to find peace and contentedness whatever life throws my way. Life is not always a pretty canvas. Things happen. But the clock continues to tick.


I believe it's when we can find the good in the bad in order to experience true happiness. 
So whether it's Monday morning at work or Sunday brunch with the hubby, I try to be of good cheer.


But I'm really happy when  Sundays come around. 
Hubby and I always look forward to Sundays.


So this Sunday we decided to runaway to the country side. I get so giddy and excited being in the country. There's just something about the peaceful scenery driving through the farm. Even time seems to slow down. 


We visited a lavender farm which happened to have the most amazing wine, cheese, and natural bar soap (not that we ate the soap, just stuck our noses in it). We explored the inside of a cute cozy lavender shop that sold endless number of lavender goodies. We got to take wine, cheese, and bar soap home. We later fed our hungry bellies delicious Mexican food in a quiet small town nearby. Mr. Hubby and I both have a soft spot in our hearts for Mexican food. Only those that can relate will understand.

Cheers to more great Sundays!

Xoxo, Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment